Old Hearts Tattoo & Arts
Clean. Bold. Professional. Creative.
Tue - Sat: 1pm - 8pm
Get The Best Ink
We Can Do It All
Love Your Tattoos
Want some ink that will set you apart from the crowd? Let our artists help design a tattoo for you and show only who you want to. Our artists have studied art extensively and have a vast array of mastered styles. With Old Hearts Tattoo & Arts, you’re guaranteed an original tattoo that will keep you happy for the rest of your life.
Art on Your Body
Old Hearts Tattoo & Arts is one of the most unique tattoo shops in Cincinnati. The comfortable and relaxing atmosphere mixed with the exceptional customer service set it above your average tattoo studio. Our artists design beautiful Custom Tattoo Design tattoos on demand — we’ll let our imaginations go wild for you!
Our Next Masterpiece
Let us create a fresh tattoo for you exactly where you want it. You tell us what to do, and we’ve got it under control. We know you’ve got many choices when it comes to tattoo studios in the Cincinnati area, but there’s only one Old Hearts Tattoo & Arts. We look forward to earning your trust and creating a beautiful Tattoo for you.
Clean and Precise
Owner and artist at Old Hearts. Having completed his traditional apprenticeship in 2009, he has worked in shops all over the northern Cincinnati area. After years of working on his craft he decided it was time to venture out on his own and create studio for his vision of tattooing. With a goal of quality over quantity, he open Old Hearts Tattoo & Arts in 2018. Ross enjoys doing a wide variety of tattoo styles. Bright colors, and classic designs are always a favorite.
Jeremy finished his apprenticeship under Ross in January 2020 and is excited to continue working at Old Hearts. He creates a variety of tattoos but especially likes American Traditional style and designing pop culture tattoos. He enjoys collaborating with clients to tell their story through art.
1. Remove bandage in a CLEAN bathroom after 2-3 hours. Bandage may be left on longer if it feels comfortable and secure.
2. After removing the bandage, wash the tattoo immediately with warm water and soap. We recommend plain Dial soap out of a pump bottle. No soap with fragrance, moisture beads, or scrubs.
3. Only use CLEAN HANDS to wash your tattoo. No washcloths, bath towels, bath sponges or loofahs on a fresh tattoo.
4. Once the tattoo is dry, apply AQUAPHOR healing ointment, made by Eucerin. Apply a thin layer and rub it in, then dab the excess off with a clean paper towel. You can also use a regular FRAGRANCE FREE lotion such as Lubriderm, or any other fragrance free brand.
5. After a few days, the tattoo will begin to form flaky scabs that will fall off on their own. DO NOT PICK OR SCRATCH AT YOUR TATTOO.
6. Avoid soaking or submerging your tattoo underwater. Showering is fine. Avoid pools, soaking baths, and swimming in bodies of water.
7. Keep the tattoo out of UV light. This includes sunbathing and tanning beds.
"Creativity takes courage"