"Creativity takes courage"
Love Your Tattoos
Want some ink that will set you apart from the crowd? Let our artists help design a tattoo for you and show only who you want to. Our artists have studied art extensively and have a vast array of mastered styles. With Old Hearts Tattoo & Arts, you’re guaranteed an original tattoo that will keep you happy for the rest of your life.
BY THE NUMBERS
Tue - Sat: 1pm - 8pm
1. Remove bandage in a CLEAN bathroom after 2-3 hours. Bandage may be left on longer if it feels comfortable and secure.
2. After removing the bandage, wash the tattoo immediately with warm water and soap. We recommend plain Dial soap out of a pump bottle. No soap with fragrance, moisture beads, or scrubs.
3. Only use CLEAN HANDS to wash your tattoo. No washcloths, bath towels, bath sponges or loofahs on a fresh tattoo.
4. Once the tattoo is dry, apply AQUAPHOR healing ointment, made by Eucerin. Apply a thin layer and rub it in, then dab the excess off with a clean paper towel. You can also use a regular FRAGRANCE FREE lotion such as Lubriderm, or any other fragrance free brand.
5. After a few days, the tattoo will begin to form flaky scabs that will fall off on their own. DO NOT PICK OR SCRATCH AT YOUR TATTOO.
6. Avoid soaking or submerging your tattoo underwater. Showering is fine. Avoid pools, soaking baths, and swimming in bodies of water.
7. Keep the tattoo out of UV light. This includes sunbathing and tanning beds.